Harvard Kennedy School Executive Education
Brief IntroductionWith more than 35 open-enrollment programs led by Harvard faculty, Executive Education at HKS is an invaluable educational opportunity for senior leaders from every sector of society who seek to optimize their effectiveness and make a difference.
Course SummaryThe Harvard Kennedy School Executive Education course is designed to provide professionals with the skills necessary to advance their careers in public leadership and management.
Key Learning Points
- Learn from renowned faculty and practitioners in the field of public leadership
- Develop skills in negotiation, communication, and decision-making
- Network with a diverse group of professionals from around the world
Related Topics for further study
- Develop a deeper understanding of public leadership and management
- Enhance your negotiation and communication skills
- Gain practical experience through case studies and simulations
Prerequisites or good to have knowledge before taking this course
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in English
Course Difficulty LevelAdvanced
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Executive Education
- MIT Sloan Executive Education
Related Education Paths
Notable People in This Field
- Joseph Nye
- Danielle Allen
What kind of leader are you? Browse our program offerrings with our latest Program Guide and find the right one for you.
- What you'll learn
- All programs led by Harvard faculty
- Network with peers from around the world
- Build upon your existitng skill set
- Expand your capabilities in public leadership
Summary of User ReviewsThis Harvard Kennedy School Executive Education course has received positive reviews from users. Many users found the course to be highly informative and engaging, helping them to enhance their leadership and management skills.
Key Aspect Users Liked About This CourseThe course is highly informative and engaging, helping users to enhance their leadership and management skills.
Pros from User Reviews
- Highly informative and engaging course content
- Expert instructors with real-world experience
- Opportunity to network with other professionals
- Flexible online learning environment
- Access to Harvard Kennedy School resources and alumni network
Cons from User Reviews
- High cost of tuition
- Heavy workload for busy professionals
- Limited interaction with instructors
- Limited flexibility in course schedule
- Some users found the course content to be too basic
Recommended for you
Recommended for you
Power and Responsibility: Doing Philosophy with Superheroes
Pow! Bang! Kaboom! Power and Responsibility: Doing Philosophy with Superheroes, a SmithsonianX and Harvard Division of Continuing Education course, blends superheroes narratives with the core areas of philosophy....
Innovation in Sports: Past, Present and Future
A Comprehensive Overview on How Innovation Has Become Critical for Success and Changed the Way We Play and View Sports Summary...
New Ideas for Nonprofit Leaders Webinar
Professor Arthur Brooks discusses cutting-edge concepts that tie tactics of the most effective nonprofit leaders back to the basics of human connection in this free webinar....
The Science of Corresponding with Busy People Webinar
This free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to implement them in your writing....