Brief IntroductionThis free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to implement them in your writing.
Course SummaryThis course is designed for people with busy schedules who want to learn about the latest scientific discoveries in a quick and easy way. It is a webinar-style course that is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.
Key Learning Points
- Learn about the latest scientific discoveries in a time-efficient manner
- Gain a better understanding of key scientific concepts
- Get practical tips for incorporating science into your busy life
Related Topics for further study
- Understand the latest scientific discoveries
- Gain practical tips for incorporating science into your busy life
- Enhance your knowledge of key scientific concepts
Prerequisites or good to have knowledge before taking this course
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
- Basic understanding of scientific concepts
Course Difficulty LevelBeginner
- The Science of Everyday Life
- Science Communication
- Introduction to Science Education
Related Education Paths
- Certificate in Science Communication
- Professional Certificate in Science Education
- Master's in Science Writing
The “The Science of Corresponding with Busy People” webinar features a presentation from Todd Rogers, a behavioral scientist and professor of public policy professor Harvard Kennedy School (HKS). Learn more about his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to implement them in your writing. This free webinar is held in conjunction with the Behavioral Insights and Public Policy executive program from HKS.
Summary of User ReviewsThis science course by Harvard is highly recommended by users. Learners appreciated the practical approach to science and how it was taught in a way that was easy to understand even for busy people.
Key Aspect Users Liked About This CoursePractical approach to science
Pros from User Reviews
- Easy to understand even for busy people
- Great practical exercises
- Excellent teaching quality
- Engaging discussions
- Lots of resources provided
Cons from User Reviews
- Some users found the pace too fast
- Not enough interaction with course instructors
- Some technical issues during webinars
- No certificate of completion offered
- Not enough depth in some topics
Recommended for you
Recommended for you
This free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to implement them in your writing....