Nonprofit Financial Stewardship Webinar: Introduction to Accounting and Financial Statements
Brief IntroductionThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic principles of nonprofit accounting.
Course SummaryLearn the basics of accounting and financial statements specifically for nonprofit organizations with this webinar course. Gain financial stewardship skills that can help you manage and grow your nonprofit.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the fundamentals of nonprofit accounting
- Learn how to read and interpret financial statements
- Discover how to use financial information to make informed decisions for your nonprofit
Related Topics for further study
- Understand the basics of accounting for nonprofit organizations
- Learn how to read and interpret nonprofit financial statements
- Develop financial stewardship skills that can help you make informed decisions for your nonprofit
Prerequisites or good to have knowledge before taking this course
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Access to a computer and internet
Course Difficulty LevelBeginner
- Nonprofit Financial Management
- Nonprofit Leadership
Related Education Paths
Notable People in This Field
- Nonprofit Social Media Expert
- Nonprofit Blogger and Speaker
The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinar series is designed to introduce basic nonprofit accounting concepts and financial statements to individuals who have had little or no experience with finance or accounting.
This self-paced webinar is being held in conjunction with the Nonprofit Financial Stewardship Executive Education program at Harvard Kennedy School. The webinar features Eric Schwartz, Managing Director in PricewaterhouseCoopers National Assurance Health Services.
Please note you will not receive a certificate for completing this webinar series.
Summary of User ReviewsDiscover the fundamentals of financial stewardship in the nonprofit sector through this informative webinar. Users have given positive feedback on the course's engaging format and practical examples. However, some have noted its limited scope and lack of interactivity.
Key Aspect Users Liked About This CourseThe practical examples provided in the course were highly appreciated by many users.
Pros from User Reviews
- Engaging and informative format
- Practical examples provided
- Great for beginners
- Clear and concise explanations
- Good overview of accounting and financial statements
Cons from User Reviews
- Limited scope
- Lack of interactivity
- Not suitable for advanced learners
- No opportunity for hands-on practice
- Course material may be too basic for some